Monday, September 8, 2008

Paying Attention to Exercise

Doing what ever needs to be done.

Doing what you can do.

Where haven’t I been Paying Attention Lately or where is somewhere new to increase my attention payments?

I been having arthritic/gout attacks. My movement becomes restricted, my energy constricted, my attitude patiently simmers.

I may still functioning under a younger set of phyical rules, the can and can’t do lists.

So now my future is going into the loss column as days pass with less than favorable physicality.

I an unable to remodel on the house, Golf is impossible. Gardening attributed to some of the current relapse. Aerobics attributed to rest of the injury.

It ‘s all about my attention.

Creating a primary belief that is fully functional, mobile, pleasurable and pain free, is possible. All things are possible.

What stands in the way?
Where are the “Yea, Buts?”
“The PT said”….
“The Rheumetoligst said”…..

Exercise

Oh yea, get out the book and Pay Attention to whatever needs to be done.

Be here now or else!

Exercise in a new way.

No comments: